Last Update October 22, 2019
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information that you submit or enter on our Site, or that you provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information to us, in which case you may not be able to take advantage of all of the services and features of this Site.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you automatically disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. Like many other websites, the Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system you use to access the Site, the date and time you access the Site, the pages you visit, and the addresses of pages from where you followed a link to the Site. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, and track user’s movement around the Site. Such information is not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information, with the exception of the IP address which might be used for fraud prevention purposes or to identify spamming attempts.
3. How and When the Information Collected is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally, we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. We may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information within BPF, its affiliates and its network providers, but only to provide or improve the Site or services provided to you. Please note that such sharing may involve the collection use, storage, or disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information outside the United States of America.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: If you submit Personally Identifiable Information to us through the Site:
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose or share non-personally identifiable information within BPF and its affiliates and with our agents, outside vendors or service providers, or others, for any purpose. We may use this information for our own research and commercial purposes to improve the functionality of the Site, troubleshoot, administer the Site, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also disclose this information to our agents, outside vendors or service providers or others to perform functions on our behalf, e.g. analyze data, analyze the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content and programming, or provide marketing assistance.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your Personally Identifiable Information is important to us. We do not make any Personally Identifiable Information available to third parties, except as provided herein, without your permission.
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard the information you share with us from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personally Identifiable Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic transmission or storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive such information. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any password you use in connection with the Site. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. HIPAA. Our use and disclosure of certain of your information may be subject to the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations (“HIPAA”) and applicable state law. Any information that you submit to us that constitutes “Protected Health Information,” as defined by HIPAA, is subject to HIPAA and applicable state law. The term “Protected Health Information” or “PHI” refers to individually identifiable health information about your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, the provision of health care to you or the past, present or future payment for such care. If any information collected on the Site constitutes PHI, then our Notice of Privacy Practices will apply.
8. Children. We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this Site without receiving parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this Site, you can email us at email@example.com
9. How You Can Access Your Information. This Site allows you to modify or remove certain Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us by following the instructions to modify your user information on the Site. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although this information will not be available on the Site after you delete it, the information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records.
12. Applicable Law. We comply with the privacy laws and regulations of the United States of America and makes no representation that this Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations, or that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
14. Notice of Privacy Rights in Nevada. The Nevada Law SB538, requires an operator to make a privacy notice available in a manner reasonably calculated to be accessible by consumers whose covered information the operator collects through its Internet website or online service. Section 6(1). The foregoing requirement does not apply to an operator (i) located in Nevada, (ii) whose Internet website or online service has fewer than 20,000 unique visitors per year, and (iii) whose revenue is derived primarily from a source other than the sale or lease of goods, services, or credit on Internet websites or online services. Section 6(3). firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the statement “Your Nevada Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your e-mail or include it in your writing if you write to us by mail. You must also include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We may provide the requested information in a standard format that is not specific to you. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.